- Making Pottery Experience
Making Pottery Experience
Let's try Making Pottery Experience Echizen Pottery Village
- Echizenyaki no Sato, a Japanese Six Ancient Kilns, and the large-scale site of Echizen Pottery Village, Jukoen is located.
Works such as Taro Okamoto's "Tsuki no Kao (face of the moon)" and Isamu Noguchi's "Rain Mountain" are dotted in the Ceramics Mura site. Fukui Prefectural Museum of Ceramics, you can create your own original works with Making Pottery Experience. From children to five years old, you can feel free to experience.
Those who wish to use, please make a reservation by phone in advance.
It takes about 1 month to complete the work after use.Works can be delivered at actual costs.
- Ceramics Mura
- Ceramics Mura
Information on Making Pottery Experience
- Making Pottery Experience reservations for Making Pottery Experience, please make a reservation directly to Fukui Prefectural Museum of Ceramics.
·Reservation TEL 0778-32-2174 FAX 0778-32-2279
·Closed days Every Monday, the next day if Monday is a holiday.
·The pottery class is located a 3-minute walk from Jukoen.
- ◆Hand twist experience course
Price clay 1 kg 1,200 yen
Starting time morning part ... 9 am to 10 am, Afternoon department ... 13: 00-14: 00
Time required 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
◆Painting Experience course
Price Only 500 yen, dish, Beer Cup 600 yen, Grated buckwheat bowl 800 yen, Vase 1,000 yen
Matcha tea bowl 1,200 yen
Starting time morning part ... 9 am - 11 am, Afternoon department ... 13: 00-15: 00
Approximate travel time is about 30 minutes
- Hands-twist experience image