- Making Pottery Experience
Making Pottery Experience
Let's Making Pottery Experience Ceramics Mura Echizen Ceramics Mura
- The six ancient kilns in which Echizenyaki no Sato, there is a Ryokan JUKOUEN in very large site of Echizen Ceramics Mura
Ceramics Mura the grounds of Ceramics Mura there are scattered works such as Okamoto Taro's "Tsuki no Kao", Isamu Noguchi's "Rain Mountain".FUKUI PREFECTURAL MUSEUM OF CERAMICS you can make your own original works in Making Pottery Experience.From children to five years old, you can feel free to experience.
Those who wish to use, please make a reservation by phone in advance.
It takes about 1 month to complete the work after use.Works can be delivered at actual costs.
- Ceramics Mura
- Ceramics Mura
Information on Making Pottery Experience
- Making Pottery Experience reservation for Making Pottery Experience, please make a reservation directly to FUKUI PREFECTURAL MUSEUM OF CERAMICS.
·Reservation TEL 0778-32-2174 FAX 0778-32-2279
·Closed days Every Monday, the next day if Monday is a holiday.
·The place of the pottery classroom is located 3 minutes on foot from JUKOUEN.
- ◆Hand twist experience course
Price clay 1 kg 1,200 yen
Starting time morning part ... 9 am to 10 am, Afternoon department ... 13: 00-14: 00
Time required 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours
◆Painting Experience course
Price Only 500 yen, dish, Beer Cup 600 yen, Grated buckwheat bowl 800 yen, Vase 1,000 yen
Matcha tea bowl 1,200 yen
Starting time morning part ... 9 am - 11 am, Afternoon department ... 13: 00-15: 00
Approximate travel time is about 30 minutes
- Hands-twist experience image